Find all solutions to Orkut scraps, albums, photos, hacking, testimonials, firefox, tricks, GreaseMonkey, privacy, fun, security,scrapbook, spam, login, problems, friends etc


We know some SECRET Orkut Tricks. Get them by Email. Enter your Email address below.


Archive

Loading

Orkut Tricks : Delete scraps from your friend's scrapbook using a java script!

Oooops...You are late. This hack is not working anymore. Orkut fixed it. But I will post a new working hack as soon as I get. Subscribe to my RSS FEEDS to stay updated and receive all posts via your favourite reader.

How to delete scraps from a friend's scrapbook? Have you ever tried to remove or delete scraps from someone's scrapbook without his/her permission? Well, even if you try, you can not do this until you get his/her Orkut login ID and Password.

But let me make it easy for you. I know, this is illegal and not funny. Few of you may also shout at me saying it's not cool. But trust me, I am disclosing these things just for educational purposes. It's OK to know things happening around. But never play this prank with anyone's scrapbook. You also might get banned from ORKUT and ORKUT GUIDE will not be responsible for this.

Personally I have not tried this. But just found this somewhere, so decided to share with you guys. It's better to apply this trick on one of your dupe IDs and let me know what happens. I will update this post then.

This trick is pretty simple. Just scrap this code on your friend's scrapbook and ask him to copy+paste on his address bar, then hit Enter. You can say something like "Copy this code, paste on your address bar and hit enter. Then you can view anyone's locked album as it will hack the orkut cookies and that will do the job. I have tested this, now you have fun."

Copy the below code :


Labels:

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

this script is not working too ... kindly sexd latest one plz ....

Unknown said...

Sir i want see my friends unlock scrapbook and album kindly suggest me ..

Post a Comment

Wanna say something? Use the below comment box to reach me.

Your Ad Here
If you liked the services offered by us, please Invite your friends on Orkut to visit us. Click the following link for inviting friends :

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About Us | Contact Us | Orkut Tricks

Copyright © 2008 © 2008 Orkut Guide. All rights reserved.

Orkut Tricks |Orkut Scripts | Scraps | Orkut Themes | Scrapbook Flooder | Orkut Hack | JavaScript | Funny Scripts |Orkut Proxy | Flooder | Cool Fonts | Scrap To All | Community | Testimonials| Images | Oriya Scraps | Music Scraps | Orkut login | unlock orkut album | Send Glitter Scraps | Orkut Softwares | Orkut Messenger | Proxies web counter